The most effective people at work have good self-awareness and are constantly investing in their personal development. They understand the value of feedback and are adept at giving, receiving, and acting on feedback. This programme equips participants to deliver and collect effective feedback, and provides practical tips on how to devise a development plan to capitalise on the feedback gathered.
By the end of the programme delegates will
- understand the benefits of giving & receiving feedback
- recognise and be able to overcome the barriers to feedback
- be practiced in the techniques of giving timely and effective feedback
- have planned the ‘what’ and ‘how’ of collecting their own 3600 feedback
- know how to convert 3600 findings into Personal Development Planning
- have used a one-to-one coaching session to sustain the training